We want to wish Dr. Alan Ward, M.D. all the best in his retirement and we thank him for his time here at Vennix Integrated Health. With that we welcome Dr. Rohan Manocha who will be stepping in and joining the Vennix Family.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, ALL NON-ESSENTIAL CARE MUST BE TEMPORARILY PUT ON HOLD TO PROTECT ALL HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS, PATIENTS AND THE PUBLIC, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, TO MANAGE WHAT WE EXPECT MAY BE TREMENDOUS DEMAND ON THE SYSTEM FROM SPREAD OF THE VIRUS.
What does this mean for our patients? Our office is still open but we will be postponing appointments for non-urgent medical concerns.
1. All non-essential appointments are being cancelled until AT LEAST APRIL 5th. These include appointments such as annual physicals/preventative health exams/routine pap smears/drivers or insurance physicals. You can call in 1 month to rebook these.
2. Phone appointments are now available for non-urgent medical concerns and follow-up appointments if needed. Please call to book.
3. All prescription renewal fees are waived until further notice – if you require a medication, please have your pharmacy fax us for the renewal.
4. Changes to drop-in nursing services: We are cancelling our “drop in” nursing services (injections, ear syringing) with the nurse until further notice (with urgent exceptions).
5. Urgent care evening clinics (and Saturdays) are changing to booked appointments for urgent issues only: we are temporarily switching from a “walk-in” format to booked appointments for our evening clinic hours to minimize people in our waiting room/infectious exposure. We will be using phone appointments as much as possible. If you feel you have an urgent medical issue, please call during the day to be booked into these urgent evening clinic spots. Please do not show up without calling and booking a slot!
6. If you are sick with mild cold symptoms we encourage you to stay home.
IF YOU DEVELOP COVID-19 SYMPTOMS (FEVER, COUGH, DIFFICULTY BREATHING) PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO OUR OFFICE. WE RECOMMEND YOU SELF-ISOLATE AND CALL TELEHEALTH ONTARIO (1-866-797-0000) FOR NEXT STEPS.
Everyone is encouraged to practice the following hygiene principles:
Our mission is to transform our patient's health care experience by delivering impeccable customer service in a multidisciplinary environment that is facilitated by innovated technology that creates both efficient and integrated patient care.READ MORE
As a patient of the South Simcoe Family Health Organization (FHO), our office offers patients improved access to health care.
Dedicated to your family's oral health needs, Suncrest Dental uses state-of-the-art technologies for complete dental care.
Take advantage of our pharmacy located right inside Vennix and fill your prescriptions in minutes for added convenience.
Multifaceted health care centre that offers all your health care needs in one building.
Our doctors are members of the South Simcoe Family Health Organization which means their patients have better access to the highest level of health care.
We cater to patients of all ages and needs. If you are fearful of receiving your dental treatment, we also specialize in sedation dentistry, allowing you to receive dentistry in a comfortable environment.
Well Health Pharmacy is a patient-oriented pharmacy, conveniently located in Vennix medical center. Our team strives to provide the highest standards of personal professional care & service.
"I would highly recommend Dr. Ward. He is very thorough, friendly and professional. It's so convenient to have a doctor right around the corner from home - I'm really glad they opened up this new location in Tottenham."
"Since recently moving to Tottenham, I found Dr. Sun through recommendations and he is without a doubt the most professional, particular and precise dentist I've had and he offers so many dental services without having to go elsewhere!"
"Yesterday my wife and I stopped at the pharmacy to fill our medications and we loved how we were taken care of promptly and the pharmacists took the time to answer our questions."